Sponsored Traineeship Programme
The sponsored traineeship programme is designed for students, researchers and young professionals who are sponsored by universities, research centres and private-sector institutions, non-governmental organizations and international organizations that are not part of the United Nations’ common system.
The UNESCO Institute for Lifelong Learning (UIL) Internship Programme has collaborative arrangements with the following institutions and programmes:
- International Educational Development Program, Graduate School of Education, University of Pennsylvania, and International Literacy Institute, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Graduate School of Education and Human Development, George Washington University, Washington DC, USA
- Certificate Intercultural Competence, University of Hamburg, Germany.
- Erasmus+ Masters in Education Policies for Global Development (GLOBED).
- Erasmus Mundus International Master in Adult Education for Social Change (IMAESC)
Please apply through your university if an agreement exists with UIL.
Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case your institution (not listed above) wants to sponsor your traineeship programme.